As a result of the COVID-19 global pandemic, social distancing and lockdown policies have been widely introduced.
Churches are closed and widespread use of social media is now becoming widespread.
Back in 2015, on the Lord's instruction, we in essence closed our own church. As pastors, it was a difficult transition for us, but de did as He asked us, not fully understanding the reasons.
All we knew was that church...as we knew it was going to change forever.
We have sadly witnessed the decline of many churches for a wide range of reasons, one of which was the good, basic, sound biblical teaching...with the evidence thereof that we see in the early New Testament church.
Since the Coronavirus arrived, we have found that-
- many churches were totally unprepared
- no one really seems to know the truth about it
- pastors are continuing to operate with the intention that once this is over, they can resume business as unusal
- many pastors are rebellious living for themselves and building their own empires and owning congregations. Rather than equipping the saints properly and releasing them, they are continuing to hold them into a chruch structure and keep making demands for money
- pastors are not considering that the church has changed forever and might never return to what it once was
- rampant fear is evident
- civil unrest and disobedience, especially by the "me" generation is increasing and more...
We are now in the process of totally rebuilding our web site and changing the basic content matter.
Whilst the founational Christian doctrines will be retained, we are revising much of our "church teaching" and will be providing "special messages" to keep believers motivated, encouraged and well informed.
We hope that this will be a blessing.
Robert and Marjorie Carter